Tao
Bienvenid@ a este espacio, si llegaste hasta aquí es porque de alguna manera compartimos el camino, el Tao. Sólo basta un instante para un mágico encuentro. Y eso es el presente, un instante, lo único que tenemos.
Ocupo este lugar para expresarme. He ahí toda la intención. He aquí mi granito de arena en este universo aquí y ahora.
Muchas muchas gracias por leerme. Es mi deseo que este instante generoso que me estás cediendo vuelva a tí multiplicado. <br>
<br>
Wellcome to this site, if you are here It's becouse we share the tao, in someway. We only need an instant for a magic meeting. And that's present, an instant, the only thing we have.
I am in this place to say what I need to. That's the pourpouse. Here it is my little piece of sand in this universe here and now.
Thanks a lot for reading me. I hope this generous instant you give it to me, comes back to you bigger and bigger.
Ocupo este lugar para expresarme. He ahí toda la intención. He aquí mi granito de arena en este universo aquí y ahora.
Muchas muchas gracias por leerme. Es mi deseo que este instante generoso que me estás cediendo vuelva a tí multiplicado. <br>
<br>
Wellcome to this site, if you are here It's becouse we share the tao, in someway. We only need an instant for a magic meeting. And that's present, an instant, the only thing we have.
I am in this place to say what I need to. That's the pourpouse. Here it is my little piece of sand in this universe here and now.
Thanks a lot for reading me. I hope this generous instant you give it to me, comes back to you bigger and bigger.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario